7 Differences Between Fee-Only & Fee-Based Advisors
A World Apart
As a Fee-Only Registered Investment Advisor, our first priority is helping you take care of yourself and your family. We start by putting your interest first. We want to learn more about your personal situation, identify your dreams and goals, and understand your tolerance for risk. Long-term relationships that have lasted decades by encouraging open and honest communication have been the cornerstone of our of success.
- Fee-Only are compensated directly by the you in a transparent fashion
- Fee-Only are required by law to work in your best interest
- Fee-Based can receive both management fees AND product commissions
- Fee-Based can get commissions from mutual fund companies
- Fee-Based can get commissions from insurance products
- Fee-Based can get commissions for selling fixed, index and variable annuities
- Fee-Based can receive referral fees from an attorney, insurance rep, CPA, mortgage loan officer, etc.