The Meyer Capital Group Difference
Meyer Capital Group is proud to stand out from other financial planning and investment management firms in the state and country. Since 1963, we have strived to be the best for our clients and have become one of the most sought after registered investment advisory firms.
While most financial professionals refer to themselves as financial advisors, only a small number of them can call themselves a fee-only fiduciary and an even smaller number actually conduct business as a fiduciary. Meyer Capital Group is proud to be a member of the National Association of Personal Finance Advisors (NAPFA). Our Investment Committee has agreed to abide by the NAPFA Code of Ethics and has signed a Fiduciary Oath. When dealing with our clients we must always act in good faith and candor, we must proactively disclose any conflicts of interest and we shall not accept any referral fees for compensation that is contingent on the sale or purchase of a financial product. There is only one way to ensure you’ve found a financial advisor who will put your interests first all the time - Make sure they are a NAPFA member.
Discover the award-winning service that makes us different, and why so many people trust us to manage their current wealth and future finances.
- Trusted financial planning and investment firm for over 50 years
- Fee-only fiduciary firm
- Non-discretionary and discretionary relationships
- Center for Fiduciary Studies: Accredited Investment Fiduciaries
- DALBAR Financial Professional Seal Award
- Asset allocation investment approach based on suitable risk tolerance strategies which best fit the client’s needs.
- Open communication with our clients and our team utilizing email, phone, video, blogs, face-to- face meetings, and a personalized website.
- Committed to transparency and to fostering trust-based relationships with our clients
- Client responses within 24 hours
- Offer independent custodians for all assets